What’s holding you back?
You’re going through life limiting your choices and your happiness. And you might not even understand why.
The truth is, the obstacles are all within you: anger, guilt, self-blame and emotional pain. But the power to change is inside you, too.
Sabrina Umstead Smith knows a thing or two about the power of forgiveness. After suffering personal tragedies and many years of emotional malaise, she fought back. With support, she took a hard look at each of the barriers in her life, worked through them and ultimately freed herself to enjoy a fulfilling life.
She developed the Forgive 4 U program to help others break down their inner resistance. She identified concrete steps in the forgiveness process that will release burdens and clear the path for happiness.
Forgive 4 U is a six-stage process based on tackling difficult emotions. With Sabrina’s supportive guidance, you’ll perform specific exercises, and gain strength and confidence with each step.
- Ignoring: It’s understandably tough to face past traumas or disappointments. Sabrina will help you make peace with the past.
- Self-blame: “If only” thinking is not productive. Stop beating yourself up, and start healing with positive messages.
- Meanness: When we’re focused on our own pain, we can unknowingly be inconsiderate to others. You’ll become conscious of kindness, and feel far happier as a result.
- Anger: You often feel mad at yourself and others, even the world. Fight back against the anger that’s been consuming you, and regain wasted energy.
- Survivor: The change is underway from victim to survivor. The guilt is falling away, and you feel as if it’s OK to pursue what’s important to you.
- Moving On: You’re living on your terms, and are a better friend, worker, family member and, most of all, a better you. You can finally experience fulfillment.
If you’re ready to take the steps toward achieving the life you deserve, contact Sabrina at email@example.com to ask about a complimentary 30-minute strategy session.